What we expect from you
- You will try your best during your lessons.
- You will tell the education staff if you have a problem which stops you being able to learn.
- If you have work from home, you will bring it to hospital with you and share it with education staff.
What you can expect from us
- We will make your lessons as interesting as varied as we can, allowing for your medical needs.
- We will liaise with your school to plan a programme for you which matches your own school work, where it is appropriate to.
- We will support you in completing work set to the best of your ability.
We want you to enjoy school whilst in hospital and to go back to school having kept up with your classmates.