Examinations at Willow Bank School
Please find below useful information regarding GCSE and other examinations at Willow Bank School.
Certificate Collection for 2020 Leavers
Examination certificates have now arrived at Willow Bank School. Given the latest government lockdown guidelines, we intend to keep certificates in school until the lockdown period has ended. After this time certificates can be collected from Willow Bank reception between 8.30am and 3.30pm, Monday – Friday during term time.
If you require your certificates urgently, then please contact the school office in order to arrange a convenient collection time.
If someone is collecting the certificates on your behalf, then they must have written permission and a form of photographic ID.
Willow Bank Guides
- ‘A Guide to GCSE Examinations' - An overview of the exam process at Key Stage Four
- ‘Information for Students’- A handy guide for students about sitting exams at Willow Bank
Wiilow Bank Policies
- Internal Appeals Policy (Centre Marks)
- Internal Appeals policy (Post Results)
- Non-Exam Assessment Policy
- Access Arrangements Policy
- No Mobile Poster (No Unauthorised Items)
- Information for Candidates – NEA 2020/21
- Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice – 2019/20
- Information for Candidates – Social media - 2020/21
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams 2020/21
- Information for Candidates: Coursework 2020/21